We made the announcement this past Sunday at Kona Coast Nazarene Church that we will no longer be continuing our mission work with them. Tiffany has been suffering from severe anxiety attacks, and although she is now being treated for those, she is still experiencing anxiety and fear about remaining in the mission zone. The last two weeks have really taken a physical and emotional toll on both of us and our family (not to mention all of the turmoil over the last several months of uprooting our family and trying to settle into a completely new environment)
We were very unprepared for the level of attack that Satan has launched at us. We anticipated hardships and struggles, but we were not ready for a full-on assault like this.
We are posting this update as a plea for you to pray with us. We want God’s will for our life. We do not want to abandon the mission prematurely, but we also know that we cannot minister effectively here if we are not healthy.
We have flights booked to come home this Wednesday because that seemed to be the best path for Tiffany to heal and for the well-being of our family. However, if God makes it clear that we need to remain here and remain in mission alongside Kona Coast Nazarene, we are willing to lay aside those plans to follow Him.
Please join us in prayer as we discern the best path for our family and our ministry. Please, please pray for spiritual protection and healing for Tiffany and our entire family. We are confident that God is faithful to provide protection and healing if we ask for it.
We apologize if there has been any confusion or chaos created by any lack of communication with everyone back home, but we have really been in the midst of a battle here.
We hope you can hear our heart in all of this and our strong desire to be obedient to God in all things. We ask for grace and compassion from all of our supporters as we wrestle with this very difficult decision.
The Boyarski Ohana